List:       extremeprogramming
Subject:    Re[2]: [XP] Placing an article?
From:       Doug Swartz <daswartz () prodigy ! net>
Date:       2005-06-30 0:16:06

Wednesday, June 29, 2005, 10:23:06 AM, William Pietri wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 22:01 -0700, Phlip wrote:
>>
>> Is it time for Time?

> Perhaps for somebody! But all I'm looking for is "High Tech Managers &
> Executives Fortnightly". The things that I think are amazing about this
> particular company would be hard to convey to a general audience.

Do high tech managers and executives read Computerworld?
I haven't personally read it for at least a decade, but it
might be the kind of general audience your looking for. I also
don't know what their policy is on accepting articles.

Another magazine you might look at is CIO magazine.

--

 Doug Swartz
 daswartz@prodigy.net

ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com