List:       extremeprogramming
Subject:    RE: [XP] XP Groups in the North East of UK
From:       "Paul Jenkins" <paul () requiem-online ! net>
Date:       2005-06-27 1:09:12

Hi, Craig

There's a group called agileyorkshire on Yahoo (not sure how far North you
are) that were trying to get something going late last year, but that didn't
happen & there's next to no activity on the list any more (last message I
had was in January). I haven't heard of any others in this neck of the woods

I'd be up for something I we could get some interest (I also might know some
people that could be, but I'd need to talk to them).

I'm around east / south Yorkshire (live in one, work in the other); what
area are you based in?

Best
--Paul