List:       extremeprogramming
Subject:    RE: [XP] What are the other  heavyweight methodologies?
From:       "Olson, Curtis B" <olsoncb () state ! gov>
Date:       2003-03-31 22:35:42

Respectfully, I disagree.  It is sold as a configurable product that must be
sized appropriately to the project being undertaken. The project's process
engineer chooses what size to use, not Rational.  If, as Ron seems to be
saying, a project that tries RUP will tend to drift more towards the
heavyweight side, then that is the consequence of the process engineer's
choices and not the fault of the product.

Cheers,
Curtis Olson

ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com