List:       extremeprogramming
Subject:    Re: [XP] Re: Learning Opportunity
From:       Phlip <pplumlee () omnigon ! com>
Date:       2002-10-02 5:01:17

manaster@pobox.com sez:
> Hi, Dave,
>
> >There were those of us that persevered, and actually got him to articulate
> >his disagreements with Pair Programming.
>
> ...and Phlip even cured him of top-posting.  That surprised me more
> than anything; it's not like trolls to acquire any form of courtesy.
> Weird.

I wasn't super polite. Netiquette admonitions like that can't ever be.

I just caught him on the upswing. He was feeling guilty about the previous
mayhem, and I lead by example. He configured his F-word Outlook mailer
properly, too.

Now if I could explain my KDE KMail lets me hilite text, hit reply, and get
only that text in the reply ticks. In other words, KMail lets me prevent the
problem (of excess replied-to material) instead of cure it (by snipping).

--
  Phlip
   http://www.greencheese.org/PhilosophyBrethrenThree

ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com