List:       expect
Subject:    Re: [Expect] probable fix for some DEP issues
From:       Jeff Hobbs <jeffh () activestate ! com>
Date:       2008-06-16 19:04:51

This appears to have passed muster and is now incorporated into the
sources we are using for building E4W.  You can find these in full at:

ftp://tcl.activestate.com/pub/incoming/expect-src.zip

Along with an additional change to improve Vista compatibility.  These
will be rolled out in the teapot version (as 5.43.1) in the next few days.

Jeff