List:       expat-discuss
Subject:    RE: [Expat-discuss] simple bug useful expat sample program
From:       "Allen, Michael B (RSCH)" <Michael_B_Allen () ml ! com>
Date:       2001-09-09 20:18:44

	Well, it's not bloat in the context it was designed for (I don't think :). And the
	DOMC library is < 2000 lines of code including Events. I don't think it
	would pass as W3C compliant either although it's really close.

	But! This is a great little piece of code Gerry. If I were to need a C++ config
	file, this would be what I would use. It's very simple and small almost to the
	point of being trivial. That makes it better IMO. It's very rare to find this sort
	of thing. Do you have anything more substantial that's Open?

	Mike