List:       exmh-workers
Subject:    Quoting in 2.7.1
From:       George Ross <gdmr () inf ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2004-09-01 14:17:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

One of our users reports that if the "only symlink" quoting preference is
turned on for 2.7.1 (the 30th August CVS snapshot) then the quote button in
the sedit window is greyed out.  I don't see anything in the exmh.CHANGES
that's obviously related, but I presume it's fallen through a crack
somewhere.  Any suggestions?
--
Dr George D M Ross, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
    Kings Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH9 3JZ