List:       exmh-workers
Subject:    Just dropped into the CVS tree - rfc3461 DSN support
From:       Valdis.Kletnieks () vt ! edu
Date:       2004-08-09 23:23:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I found an old (1.6.5-era) patch that I've retrofitted several times to allow
exmh to set the DSN options (using a patched MH).  I've detected life over at
the nmh project (there's a 1.1RC3), so I'm going to push them the associated
nmh patch.  The docs currently lie, as I haven't done a CVS commit for a patch
for nmh 1.0.4 into misc/ yet (there's one conflict thrown I have to hand-patch
still).  Presumably, nobody should notice anything different unless they have
a patched nmh (the criterion is basically 'send -help | grep -q envid').  If you *do*
see a DSN... menu, and your nmh isn't patched, please yell.. ;)

(and yes, there's toggles on the Preferences/Sedit screen and docs for those, and
even tidied up the file in lib/html a bit.  I think I need to clean up the Preferences
descriptions slightly, though...)