List:       exmh-workers
Subject:    Re: "How to send messages = async" considered harmful
From:       Glenn Burkhardt <glenn () aoi ! ultranet ! com>
Date:       2001-05-15 12:51:11

> The patch also eliminates a "regsub" that tries to trim out
> the password prompt.  Is that elimination intentional?
> I don't have a problem with adding the -host option.

Its removal was intentional, but leaving it in won't hurt.

The new inc.expect script doesn't send the Password(host:user): prompt back
anymore.

This section of code appears to be left over from the days prior to the use of
inc.expect. But if it's eliminated, inc.expect must (as the current edition in
the CVS archive does) handle all the output from 'inc'.  It's a bit more
appropriate that inc.expect handle all the output from 'inc', instead of
splitting the handling between the expect script and what calls it.