List:       exmh-workers
Subject:    Bug in flag.tcl
From:       Steven Bakker <steven () icoe ! att ! com>
Date:       1999-07-21 9:29:58

This is a multipart MIME message.

Folks,

Finally decided to install cvs and get the latest snapshot (I can resist
change with remarkable success for a long time).  Lo and behold, I Found
a buglet in the FlagInner proc in flag.tcl.

Lines 100 and 101 read:

	.icon.c delete image -tag $icon
	.icon.c create image 0 0 -anchor nw -image $icon -tag icon

This means that the "delete" will never have any effect, resulting in
overlapping graphics when using transparent glyphs (at least in CDE).
So line 100 should become:

	.icon.c delete image -tag icon

And for those who _really_ insist on it, I attached a patch for this :-)

Cheers,
Steven

["flag.tcl.patch" (text/plain)]

*** flag.tcl	Wed Jul 21 10:17:44 1999
--- flag.tcl	Wed Jul 21 10:17:44 1999
*** 99,101 ****
  	    Exmh_Debug "Setting flag glyph to $icon"