List:       exmh-workers
Subject:    Bug #18
From:       "Chris Garrigues" <cwg-exmh () DeepEddy ! Com>
Date:       1999-06-18 15:33:26

Bug 18 went away.  I suspect it went away because Jan Peterson's patch for
multiple PGP keys removed my binding of the return key on the passphrase to
send the message.

For now, I'm willing to simply remove the bug from the bug list, but I kinda
liked to have return in the passphrase window send the message...

I'll rethink and reinvestigate this after this release.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 virCIO
+1 512 432 4046                 4314 Avenue C                    O-

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.