List:       exmh-workers
Subject:    Re: DSN and MDN docs...
From:       "Chris Garrigues" <cwg-exmh () DeepEddy ! Com>
Date:       1999-06-10 23:48:01

Now that I've read about MDNs and DSN, I'm thinking I may set up a script
which sends denials as soon as a request hits my system and strips the request
header before I ever see it.

Sending manual denials is kinda silly after all, but if an automatic denial
came back quickly, it might mean something.

Do you know what's been written in the way of scripts for automatic
ally parsing and generating these things?

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 virCIO
+1 512 432 4046                 4314 Avenue C                    O-

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.