List:       exmh-workers
Subject:    Screwed up exmhunseen window
From:       Chris Garrigues <cwg () DeepEddy ! Com>
Date:       1998-01-08 15:49:28

My exmhunseen window gets screwed up frequently.  I hadn't said anything
because until recently I wasn't running the most recent exmh, but I've now
been running the latest for a few weeks and it still happens.

What happens is that I click on entries in the window and get a different
folder than I expected.  Also, not all the folders seem to appear in the
window.  That's about all I've determined so far, but if nobody else has a fix
for this, I'll dig into the code and see if I can figure out what it's doing.

It's so annoying here that I can't believe nobody else has seen it.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                    O-              cwg@DeepEddy.Com
  Deep Eddy Internet Consulting                     +1 512 432 4046