List:       exmh-workers
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: nmh-0.04
From:       Richard Coleman <coleman () math ! gatech ! edu>
Date:       1997-01-29 7:56:35

I've released nmh-0.04 (my MH distribution).
It's located at

ftp://ftp.math.gatech.edu/pub/nmh/nmh.tar.gz

There is a web page at
http://www.math.gatech.edu/nmh/
but there's not much there yet.

I've done more portability cleanups and
bug fixes.  POP support works ok now.  I've
also added a new flag (-suppressdup) to slocal.
Check the ChangeLog and man page for details.

To check the differences between nmh and MH-6.8.3,
check the file DIFFERENCES contained in the nmh
distribution.

nmh seems pretty stable (at least as stable
as MH-6.8.3) at this point, at least for me.
If there are no major showstopper bugs, I'll
announce the next release (nmh-0.05) more widely.

nmh will still not work on Linux.  I hope to work
on that RSN.  But my next project will probably be
folder locking (but no promises).  Stay tuned.

rc