List:       exmh-workers
Subject:    Re: A couple of patches for 2.0beta
From:       cwg () DeepEddy ! Com
Date:       1997-01-01 23:23:28

> > These patches works for me and I hope they wont break something...
> > It would be really nice if you people who have added PGP and fold/unfold
> > support checked out these patches. I might have made something stupid :-)=
>
> I've never seen the problem, but your patch looks reasonable to me.

After looking at your patch, I didn't bother to install it since I hadn't seen
the problem.  Today I hit this bug for the first time and installed your patch.

Thanks for fixing my code for me.  I appreciate it.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                    O-              cwg@DeepEddy.Com
  Deep Eddy Internet Consulting                     +1 512 432 4046