List:       exmh-workers
Subject:    Backgrounding sends, rolodex integration, and emacs-like completion?
From:       "Mark Warren" <mwarren () us ! oracle ! com>
Date:       1995-08-31 16:48:00

I've converted from the emacs mhe.el package to use exmh, but I miss a
few features from mhe - specifically:

- Folder name completion when typing in a folder name for
  refiling. Simply type in a unique prefix, then hit the spacebar to
  complete the name. If the name is not unique, a list of possible
  completions pops up.
- An itegrated rolodex program.
  The BBDB package works with mhe to record and update the names,
  company, and email addresses for your correspondents. BBDB also
  provides email address completion similar to the folder name
  completion described above.
- Background sends. Once I've hit send, the process is backgrounded so
  I can move on to read more messages. Errors popup in a separate
  window.

Can exmh do these things?

Thank you,

Mark