List:       exmh-users
Subject:    Re: How to curstomize cursor?
From:       Hal DeVore <haldevore () acm ! org>
Date:       2003-03-17 13:53:17

  Bernt> Sometimes i'm asking myself, whether i do think or not
  Bernt> :(

No need to beat yourself up.  There are about a hundred ways to
customize exmh.  Each of us, I think, tends to get focused in on
one particular thing and forget the others.

I've been thinking of starting a Wiki page cataloging all the
places and ways that the program can be customized but just
haven't gotten round to it.

--Hal