List:       exmh-users
Subject:    Re: V2.4 keeps incorrectly blue-ing folders
From:       "James C. McMaster (Jim)" <mcmasjc () tatanka ! stortek ! com>
Date:       2002-08-20 20:30:26

In message <20020817234026.4645C6F980@washington.bellatlantic.net>, Harlan
Fein
stein said:
> Exmh keeps turning the folder indicator blue for one folder, and I've read al
> l the messages in the folder.  Driving me nuts.  I've packed the folder, I've
>  deleted the .mh_sequences file there, keeps doing it.  Help!
>
> I've just recently started using 2.4 (was using 2.2), so perhaps there are th
> ings that needed to be deleted/changed in my settings?

I think I had that problem a long time ago.  I seem to recall it was the
result of a zero-length file in the mail directory.  Once I erased the file,
the problem went away for awhile, until another zero-length file got created.
 I never figured out what was creating the bogus files, but the problem went
away with 2.5.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmasjc@tatanka.stortek.com