List:       exmh-users
Subject:    Re: PGP Support
From:       Hal DeVore <haldevore () acm ! org>
Date:       2001-09-18 13:48:56

  Rainer> I think to remember that I have seen PGP-Support in
  Rainer> some recent exmh versions (as a button in the simple
  Rainer> editor and in preferences).  But in 2.3.1 it seems to
  Rainer> be disappeared.

Most definitely NOT gone.  But I believe that the UI bits
disappear if the binaries are not found in the places you told
it to find them.

Look in the main exmh script (found in the bin directory of your
exmh installation) for several "set pgp..." commands.  You can
edit the right paths in by hand rather than reinstall but you
must make the same edits to the exmh-bg script.

Be aware that the PGP/GPG code seems (to me) to be more in flux
than most of exmh and you may want to pay close attention to new
releases and also search the mailing list archive for problems
and work-around.  In particular I believe that Kevin Christian
posted a file to fix an exmh hang when trying to get the
passphrase.

--Hal