List:       exmh-users
Subject:    Re: Reply date format ?
From:       Hal DeVore <haldevore () earthling ! net>
Date:       2000-07-25 18:32:54

  Chris> If it's in parenthesis, it's considered a comment and is
  Chris> therefore legal.

Ah... oh, yeah.  I knew that.  No, really.  I was just testing.  :)

OK, so back to the original question, which I reread after I
sent off my incorrect comment:

  Margarit> I want, when replying, to put date in the format
  Margarit> above(with added time in my locale). What is the way
  Margarit> ? Thank you in advance !

The time in the Date header will be YOUR local time.
Furthermore, the date header isn't generated by exmh, I think
it's generated by MH/nmh post or send.  So I don't believe it's
possible for exmh to manipulate it.

You might be able use your own program as a postproc but I think
that would be a huge can of worms.

Why do you want to do this?

--Hal