List:       exmh-users
Subject:    Config file sharing?
From:       Pete Gelbman <pete () arraycomm ! com>
Date:       2000-04-19 18:35:29

Exmh has made my e-mail life easier and I've picked up many useful tidbits
from people posting snippets of their exmh/nmh config files on this list.

I was wondering if perhaps some of the the exmh gurus (you know who you are)
would like to share their config files. A few years ago I stumbled upon a
website that had a bunch of sample .emacs files, and that opened up a whole
new world of code editing for me. I'm sure the ideas and tricks to be found in
some of your emxh setups would do the same for those of us who don't have the
time or skills to hack around as much.

If anybody's feeling generous, I'd be glad to make an anonymous ftp site
available...

Just a thought....
--

~Pete