List:       exmh-users
Subject:    Re: faces in exmh
From:       "Brent B. Welch" <bwelch () sunlabs ! eng ! Sun ! COM>
Date:       1995-12-22 0:06:22

>>>Ed Gould said:
 > At some point, the structure of filenames expected by the face processing in
 > exmh changed.  I noticed that things stopped working at some point, but
didn't
 > have the energy to investigate at the time.

Yes - they changed.  LoVerso optimized the lookup code, and by nuking
support for the dot-separated names he halved the number of filenames
checked.  I'm afraid I don't have anything laying about that will
convert your file tree for you.  It shouldn't be hard to do.

I'll cc exmh-users in case there are others that got caught by this, too.

--	Brent Welch	Sun Labs	brent.welch@sun.com