List:       exmh-users
Subject:    unseenwin bug report
From:       Olly Stephens <olly () dylan ! zycad ! com>
Date:       1995-12-20 1:02:44

This is a multipart MIME message.

Gerard MITTAUX-BIRON submitted a bug report to Brent about my unseen window
add-on which was forwarded to me.

The bug involves the use of the "icon window" option - selecting it causes
exmh to crash (in the softest sense of the word).

Enclosed below is a patch to the version distributed with exmh-1.6.5 which
fixes the problem.  Two things to note, however:

  1. I've only tested this patch with Tk 4.0.  It should still work with
     3.6 though

  2. This option requires a window manager that understands the concept of
     icon windows.  It appears that the one I use (fvwm) doesn't so I can't
     fully test it (either that or my code is still broken :-)

Olly