List:       exmh-users
Subject:    Two questions
From:       "David A. Curry" <davy () vnet ! ibm ! com>
Date:       1995-12-18 13:20:32

I have two questions:

1. Exmh 1.6.5 seems to have annoying focus problems.  It often seems to lose
   focus such that my keyboard accelerators cease to work.  Moving the mouse
   out of the window and back in again seems to solve the problem, but this
   is a nuisance.

2. Does anyone have the mods I need to make to the message display window and
   the sedit window to enable horizontal (in addition to vertical) scroll bars?
   I hate word-wrapping and so have it turned off, but this has the disadvantage
   of truncating long lines from view.

I am running:

	Sun Solaris 2.5
	X11R5 (pl17, I think)