List:       exmh-users
Subject:    Re: tkText.patch for Tk 3.6 only
From:       "Brent B. Welch" <bwelch () sunlabs ! eng ! Sun ! COM>
Date:       1995-12-18 17:10:47

This is a good question - I don't know if I have been explicit about it.
The tkText.patch only applies to Tk 3.6
If you are getting core dumps with Tk 4.0, make sure you have
the latest official release (not the beta releases)
In addition, there are three patches beyond the base Tk 4.0
You can find all of this on ftp.sunlabs.com/pub/tcl

--	Brent Welch	Sun Labs	brent.welch@sun.com