List:       exmh-users
Subject:    Creating a good X-Face
From:       Ken Hornstein <kenh () cmf ! nrl ! navy ! mil>
Date:       1995-08-31 22:02:44

Awhile ago when I first started using exmh, I took a GIF that I had of me,
cropped it, ran the thing through PBMPLUS and compface, and created my X-Face
header.

Unfortunately, the results were never very good.  Actually, I've always
felt my X-Face kinda bites, compared to others I've seen.

Anyone have any good hints/tips/tools for creating _good_ faces icons?  I've
seen some people that have pretty good ones, so I know it must be possible :-)
How did everyone else do it?

--Ken