List:       exmh-users
Subject:    Re: quote-printable
From:       "Stefan Monnier" <stefan.monnier () epfl ! ch>
Date:       1995-08-21 23:31:40

"Brent B. Welch" <Brent.Welch@Eng.Sun.COM> wrote:
> The QP is only done to text/* types, which may be wrong.

But I know that of course. What I mean is that if I type a text with acce=
nts
(or without, but ask exmh to QP), send it while keeping it, then add an
attachment, then send it again, the first message is QP'd but the second =
is not.
And I really mean not at all: of course the attachment should not be QP'd=
,
but the text part should !

I only noticed this recently, so it might be related to my switching to T=
k4.0.

	Stefan