List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [Exim] System filter - text content
From:       "Sean Bushby" <seanbushby () flexiclub ! co ! za>
Date:       2000-09-29 21:45:08

Hi all

Firstly I know I'll get flamed for this, but from a corporate let's get =
the work done aspect of things,  monitoring I think is perfectly in the =
companies right, it's not the employees email, it's given to them by the =
comapny to do company related mails with.  Yes I know I sound like prick =
and I myself am guilty of private mail.

I regulary sit and monitor the email in out of the company,  not reading =
it that's just plain snooping,  but large attachment I scan for files =
and if they  *.mp|e|g or *.jpg etc...  non work related and exceed 1 meg =
or is being sent to half the address book,  the name,  size of email and =
to which people it's going to, all this get's added to the list of mail =
abusers, and the mail get's deleted.

Crap job I know but someone has to do it.

And all this could be eliminated when I work out how to take the =
system_filter.exim and make them .forward files so that they reject the =
attachments, but untill then.... I monitor !

Regards
Sean