List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [Exim] General question...
From:       Frank Elsner <Elsner () zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2000-09-29 11:34:35

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:47:42 BST Philip Hazel wrote:

  [ ... ]

> Actually, (2) is no longer true. I used to do that when we had 3
> servers that I was looking after. When it got to 4 I got fed up with 4
> eximons. I wrote a Perl/Tk script that shows a single stripchart with
> the queue total for all 4 servers, each strip using different colours
> for each server. It also indicates whether there are any frozen messages
> on any server, and which servers are down. The script works by using rsh
> to fetch data from the servers every 2 minutes by running "exim -bp".
> However, it has a small memory leak (about 40-50K per day). This I
> traced to happening somewhere inside Perl/Tk, but I couldn't track it
> right down. Since I never run this thing for more than a working day, I
> haven't bothered.
>
> I haven't polished the script into anything like a product, and there's
> no documentation, but if anybody wants a copy they are welcome to it.

I guess I'm not the only only one interested in this script.

Can please make it public ? Perhaps someone makes a product out of it.

Frank Elsner  /                           c/o  Technische Universitaet Berlin |
 ____________/                                 ZRZ, Sekr. E-N 50              |
|                                              Einsteinufer 17                |
|Voice: +49 30 314 23897                       D-10587 Berlin                 |
|SMTP : Elsner@zrz.TU-Berlin.DE                Germany       _________________|