List:       exim-users
Subject:    [Exim] System filter freezing, reason not in freeze inform mail
From:       Peter Radcliffe <pir () pir ! net>
Date:       2000-08-31 18:54:04

I use the system filter for deal with executable attatchments, but altered
to freeze instead of bounce and I have freeze inform mailmaster on;

] if $header_content-type: matches "(?:f.....
] then
]   freeze text "executable attachment $1"
]   finish
] endif

I recently upgraded to 3.16.  I used to get the freeze text in the
inform message, but a message frozen today did not;

] Message 13UZ3y-0000iE-00 has been frozen. The sender is <sender@addr>.
]
] The following address(es) have yet to be delivered:
]   recipient@other.addr: unknown error

The freeze text is used, I can see it in the log;

] pir@rock> exim -Mvl 13UZ3y-0000iE-00
] *** Frozen by message filter: executable attachment attatch.exe

Any reason why I don't see it in the inform message anymore ?

P.

--
pir                  pir@pir.net                    pir@net.tufts.edu