List:       exim-users
Subject:    RE: [Exim] PDF Documentation
From:       John Horne <J.Horne () plymouth ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2000-08-30 10:37:56

On 30-Aug-00 at 04:49:55 Chris Snell wrote:
> I downloaded the Exim documentation in PDF format but found that the text
> was kind of strangely formatted.  Letters were not aligned vertically with
> each other.  I think this is a result of the PostScript -> PDF
> conversion.

Can you give us some specific pages? I have just tried looking at the PDF
files (from the exim site) of 'spec' and 'filter' and they seem fine. I also
looked at your regenerated ones and they seem the same! :-) I admit that the
'oview' file looks a bit odd but that seems to be because different fonts
are used (from the other files). In that respect yours is easier to read for
this file. I used a redhat linux 6.1 system with acrobat 4.05.

Regards,

John.