List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [Exim] how to reject mail from a domain ???
From:       brent verner <brent () rcfile ! org>
Date:       2000-07-03 23:05:50

On 03 Jul 2000 at 20:37 (+0100), Philip Hazel wrote:
| On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, brent verner wrote:
|
| >   I want to block/reject all mail from some domains... I dug around
| > the FAQ and found the following and added it to my config file, but
| > I'm still accepting mail from these spam-engine domains.
| >
| > what else must I do?
|
| Did you remember to HUP the daemon?

o'course :)

| Did you set receiver_verify?

I just tried this and the mail is still coming through.

Maybe I wasn't clear on what I want to do...

I want to reject mail that is addressed to a local user if that
mail is coming from a spam-box/domain. Can this be (easily) done?
If so, I could use some pointers -- I'm getting nowhere with
this on my own :\

for example, I'm accustomed to having a file containing a list
of domains to reject mail from (using sendmail). Is there an analog
to this with exim? Could the same dbm files be used?

Thanks.
  Brent

--
Damon Brent Verner                        o      _     _         _
Cracker Jack? Surprise Certified  _o     /\_   _ \\o  (_)\__/o  (_)