List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [Exim] Just an idea, maybe for wishlist
From:       Andrey Novikov <scriber () web2000 ! ru>
Date:       2000-02-04 9:21:19

> I think I agree that it would be too confusing. But I'll see what views
> are expressed here.

I think it wouldn't. The message in general is very
customizable so you have opportunity to say the person that
it is autogenerated message. You also have the opportunity
to send all mail to mailer daemon in black hole.

Here in my company everybody knows that the mail is just
the internet service and that different problems can
occure. So each time the delay message arrives they phone
me asking what's the reason.

Andrey Novikov