List:       exim-users
Subject:    [Exim] PAM + SMTP AUTH
From:       "J. Nick Koston" <bdraco-lists () darkorb ! net>
Date:       1999-11-30 2:03:02

	Hi, I'm looking for a way to get pam to work with plaintext auth so I
people with a dynamic ip can login to the server and relay mail.  However I
can't figure out how the pam directive works for the life of me (its compiled
with pam support fine)

fixed_plain:
  driver = plaintext
  public_name = PLAIN
  server_condition = "\
    ${if pam {$2:$3}{yes}{no}}"
  server_set_id = $2

				Thanks!
				Nick

--begin /etc/pam.d/exim---
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so shadow nullok
account    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so
--end---