List:       exim-users
Subject:    [Exim] Testing release updated
From:       Philip Hazel <ph10 () cus ! cam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-09-27 13:32:41

The testing release of Exim in the Testing directory on the ftp site is
now 3.037. I have fixed a bug in the base 64 decoding function that is
used in authentication. Other changes that I happen to have done are
also included. The AUTH command has now been tested for CRAM-MD5 against
an indepently coded client, and another client using LOGIN authorization
has been tested.

ph10@cus.cam.ac.uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.