List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re[4]: [Exim] WISHLIST: program name indicating current job
From:       Andrey Novikov <novikov () webclub ! ru>
Date:       1999-07-27 13:11:58

> Exiwhat does the grepping for you. The sort of output that exiwhat
> produces isn't really appropriate for process titles in any case.
Yes,  but I've said already that p ax seems more comfortable
for  me,  may  be  not for me. It can be just a compile-time
option... The line can be like:

exim host.name [123.45.67.89] msg_id IN HELO
exim host.name [123.45.67.89] msg_id OUT DATA

where
IN stands for incoming
OUT stands for outcoming
HELO/DATA/etc stands for current SMTP command beeng processed

Andrey Novikov