List:       exim-users
Subject:    [EXIM] Anyone feel like looking through a config file?
From:       Kerry Hoath <kerry () gotss ! ml ! org>
Date:       1998-05-28 3:54:35

I am currently attempting to secure a sight against 3rd-party mail relaying.
We (not this host btw) are beeing used as a spam relay so I am anxious to
stop this as *soon* as possible before we get blacklisted.

I've read the sections in the spec multiple times but can't appear to get
it together.
Unfortunately I am blind so I'd love to get crayons and a printed copy of
the flowchart and check it all off that way but it's not going to happen.
I would apreciate any kind sole looking over my config file, and see what
stupid errors I am making. I am almost positive the problem is between
chair and keyboard, but the relay tester at vix.com says it
still relays.
Anyone willing to skim the file and flame me  (off the list) for overlooking
something totally obvious, let me know.

Regards, Kerry.

--
***  Exim information can be found at http://www.exim.org/  ***