List:       exim-users
Subject:    [EXIM] Exim 1.90 release
From:       Philip Hazel <ph10 () cus ! cam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-03-30 9:31:31

I have just placed the 1.90 release in

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/exim-1.90.tar.gz

There are only 7 minor changes to the code from the 1.891 testing
release (see the doc/ChangeLog file), but the documentation has now been
brought up-to-date. The PostScript and Texinfo documentation has also
been updated.

The HTML and PDF versions of the documentation are not made by me, but
are kindly generated by others. I expect they will appear in due course
when the folks find the time to do them. I did not want to hold up the
release, because I am going on holiday at the end of the week.

John Horne very kindly proofread the previous manual with a critical
eye, and found a number of typos, inconsistencies, and other errors,
which I hope to have fixed in the new edition. There's quite a lot of
new text - with luck I haven't introduced too many new mistakes.

Philip

ph10@cus.cam.ac.uk             New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
P.Hazel@ucs.cam.ac.uk          England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714

--