List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: can't select popup menu entry in eximon [CDE, sol2.5.1]
From:       Philip Hazel <ph10 () cus ! cam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1997-10-22 10:20:30

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997, Andy Mell wrote:

> Bruno, you are not alone. I have this problem too, it is rather annoying
> isnt it. Maybe I will have a look at the eximon source one day when I find
> the time to look at things like this :-( I think it must be something in
> the CDE causing it, unless someone who doesnt use solaris can confirm it
> happens to them too.

I haven't had this problem on Solaris, but then we do not use CDE. Also,
I don't do very much of this kind of thing, though I run eximon all day
on three live systems.

I do confess to not being very knowledgeable about X programming, so it
is certainly entirely possible that there is some stupid code in eximon.

ph10@cus.cam.ac.uk             New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
P.Hazel@ucs.cam.ac.uk          England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714