List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: A few problems
From:       Bob Billson <kc2wz () pobox ! com>
Date:       1997-10-03 14:20:46

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Philip Hazel wrote:
>All I can suggest for the moment is that you arrange to pipe the message
>to some script that does what you want.

procmail sounds like the right tool to use here.

	bob
--
Bob Billson, KC2WZ                                email: bob-bee@pobox.com
first year beekeeper, 2 colonies                         kc2wz@webspan.net

  (\       MS-DOS, you can't live with it.  You can live without it.    /)
 {|||8-                 Linux: Resistance is futile ...              -8|||}