List:       exim-users
Subject:    Another question on Virtual Hosts
From:       Patrick Schoppenhorst <gabriel () indy ! net>
Date:       1997-08-30 17:28:56

Ok so you can tell I'm a newbie. :)
        Heres what I'm trying to do and would like any help in doing in.
I'm having real problems gettin this setup and it must work by monday. :)
makes for a fun weekend!

Ok, lets say I want to send mail to user jblow@abc.com.  abc.com is hosted
on mydomain.com.  Ok I've got that part working.  But it only works as
long as jblow@abc.com and jblow@mydomain.com are the same people.  What I
also need to do is:
info@abc.com:   me@mydomain.com
info@cbs.com:   you@mydomain.com
Now when I try this I get, unknown user info in local part.  Any ideas
on what I need to do.  If I had about a week or so to study and learn the
config. of this I could figure it out.  I'm just on a strict time table.

Thanks to all who have helped and continue too.

                                  Patrick Ryan Schoppenhorst

"There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and human
stupidity, and I'm not real sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein

Only by looking into the hearts of man can one find the true root of evil.