List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: Rewriting addresses - HELP
From:       Adrian Bool <aid () u-net ! net>
Date:       1997-08-20 12:08:03

On Wed 20 Aug, Nigel Cass wrote:
> [...]

Could try something along the lines of,

vms:
  driver = smartuser;
  new_address = "${if match {$localpart} {^\"VAULT::(.+)\") \
  		   {$1@$domain} fail}"

But i've not got time to test it ;-) Dunno if i'm escaping the "s
right.. best check that.  Also exim my through that address out as
illegal even beofre it hits the rules...

Happy playing,

aid

--
Adrian J Bool			| mailto:aid@u-net.net