List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [Exim] Spam Filter example
From:       Suresh Ramasubramanian <mallet () efn ! org>
Date:       2001-02-28 2:54:23

Brian West [Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 04:18:58PM -0600]:

> I would like to know if anyone has a spam filter example they would like
> to share that would assist me in cutting down my spam volume.
> So far I use sender_reject and host_reject, my own RBL server..
> DUL/RSS/RBL along with it.. I am wanting ot start getting mean about spam
> I am tired of seeing it.. Spammers are starting to crafty.

 Try Catherine Hampton's spambouncer (a huge set of procmail recipes) at
 http://www.spambouncer.org

 The stuff at http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/chk89-opt.html can also be
 translated into exim-speak I expect.

 	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree