List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] Aliases in LDAP - good idea?
From:       Evan Booyens via Exim-users <exim-users () exim ! org>
Date:       2020-05-07 8:34:30

Hi Rigu

I solved this dilemma by scripting my lookup outside of exim, then
populating a flat file for exim lookups from the lookup. The lookup
would exit if it could not connect to the data source, thus not wiping
out local data.

Kind Regards

Evan

--

Evan Booyens
Platform Engineer

SA Contact Centre: 0861 0861 08
International: +27 21 970 2000

<https://xneelo.co.za>

Disclaimer: xneelo.co.za/email-disclaimer
<https://xneelo.co.za/email-disclaimer>