List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] Exim: Forwarding of all outgoing mails to one email address except for the main company d
From:       Graeme Fowler <graeme () graemef ! net>
Date:       2015-11-19 17:38:39

On 19 Nov 2015, at 17:05, sfault@web.de wrote:
> 1.All outgoing mails, that contain our domain example.com as recipient,
> should be allowed to be send to our smarthot
> 2.All outgoing mails, that do not contain our domain example.com as
> recipient, should be redirected
>
> The following router snippet works for the redirection task.
> After 5 days of research, try and error, Im still not able to add a
> dedicated router for the example.com domain or to
> write an exception rule for the catch all redirect below:
>
> catch_all_outgoing:
> driver = redirect
> data = collector@example.com

example_com:
   driver = manualroute
   domains = example.com
   transport = remote_smtp
   route_data = your.smart.host

everything_else:
   driver = redirect
   data = collector@example.com
   domains = !example.com

You could vary the order, but the conditions mean email destined for example.com will \
only hit the first one, everything else the second.

Graeme