List:       exim-users
Subject:    [exim] Is it possible to send custom headers to SpamAssassin?
From:       Joaquin Lopez <mrgus () disco-zombie ! net>
Date:       2015-11-16 23:46:18

Using the exiscan-based spam ACL stuff built in to exim these days, is it possible to \
feed custom headers to SpamAssassin? I'm currently testing with the exim build in \
Ubuntu 14.04 (4.82), and if I have something like this in the mail section:

warn
  add_header = X-Test-TLS: $tls_in_cipher
warn
  add_header = X-Test-Rcpt: $recipients
warn
  spam = spamassassin
  add_header = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score\n\

Both X-Test-TLS and X-Test-Rcpt will appear in the delivered message, but these two \
headers are not passed through to SA (which I've verified by tcpdumpping port 783). \
I've only been able to get it to pass the local Received, X-Envelope-From and \
X-Envelope-To headers, but no custom headers.

Is there any way to include custom headers that make it through to SA via the \
built-in ACL scanning?

--
Joaquin Lopez