List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] tls_tempfail_tryclear and "delivery in clear" on no-TLS-support only and not cipher/proto
From:       Dave Pooser <dave-exim () pooserville ! com>
Date:       2015-10-17 18:17:19

On 10/13/15, 10:18 AM, "Exim-users on behalf of Jeremy Harris"
<exim-users-bounces+dave-exim=pooserville.com@exim.org on behalf of
jgh@wizmail.org> wrote:

>Viktor, please stop using the exim-users mailing list for advocacy.

FWIW, I didn't read that as advocacy, more of a "please clarify which
Postfix feature you're referencing." And although I don't use Postfix in
my systems, I appreciate all the contributors with an in-depth knowledge
of MTA design/functionality, and that group certainly includes Viktor.

Just my $.02.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com