List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] Historic Source Code
From:       Nigel Metheringham <nigel () dotdot ! it>
Date:       2015-10-14 16:13:45

There won't be "official" repositories that far back, as Philip was a
rather late convert to VCS systems.

If you can find Greg Woods on the net, he used to have CVS repos - I
don't know if they held complete source release series - back in the
0.4x timeframe.  I did as well, but unfortunately they no longer exist.
I would be very suprised if even Greg was packrat-y enough to still have
the ancient CVS sets.

    Nigel.

--

[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]