List:       exim-users
Subject:    [exim] Multiple config files OpenBSD
From:       Bertrand Caplet <bertrand.caplet () chunkz ! net>
Date:       2014-11-29 23:06:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hey there,
I'm trying to get exim on OpenBSD working.
By default exim config in this OS is on one file.
I don't like that at all and I'd like to split into multiple files

I created a conf.d directory (like on debian-based OS) but I don't know
how to include in the main config file.

I tried .include /path/to/directory/ but it doesn't work, it works for
one file.

Regards,
--=20
CHUNKZ.NET - casual fiddler and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)
Feel free to send encrypted/signed messages
Key ID: FF395BD9
GPG FP: DE10 73FD 17EB 5544 A491 B385 1EDA 35DC FF39 5BD9