List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] Fwd: exim showing header incorrectly
From:       David <lists () intence ! ch>
Date:       2013-06-16 14:46:18

> The current sources do not contain the phrase "On Behalf Of".  While
> I've not looked specifically at sources as of 4.77 I doubt that this
> is Exim's fault.
AFAIK the "on behalf of" is shown in certain MUAs if Sender does not
match From.

@Hillel Bilman:
You may want to try setting:
local_from_check = false

maybe in addition to these (depending on the headers set by phplist):
local_sender_retain = true
untrusted_set_sender = *

See the manual for what each setting does.

David